- Sanding belt and disc were directly driven by the motor shaft, maintenance-free, you don't have to adjust the belt tension, change the damaged belt like before
- Motor direct-drive design can increase 25% sanding efficiency than the traditional design. 3/4 HP total enclosed induction motor supplies silent but powerful output
- The belt can work at 0 or 90 degrees depending on the needs of your project, the driven drum allows for sanding of curved work-pieces. Quick sander belt replacement design & humanized track control
- A sturdy cast aluminum base with a rubber foot prevents vibrations. 2 dust ports allow a dust-free operation when connecting with a dust collector. To ensure a better experience, we suggest matching with our Y-Fitting Hose
- The two-in-one sanding machine includes both a 4 x 36-inch belt and an 8-inch disc. Angle adjustable work table with miter gauge used on both sanding disc and belt
Are you looking for a versatile and reliable sander?
BUCKTOOL Belt Disc Sander is easy to polish all of the jagged edges and splinters on your wood and lumber and make it smooth. It is an idea for fine wood sanding & polishing.
This sander was directly driven by a 3/4 HP induction motor, the motor provides enough power for small and large sanding operations on various materials.
Angle adjustable work table with miter gauge can be used on both sanding disc and sanding belt. The sanding belt tilts up to 90 degrees vertical.
This sander use no belt, no gear, so you don't have to adjust the cog belt tension, change damage cog belt like before.
Few customers concern about the wobble of the disc, this was 100% controlled in the factory, but it will deform when facing terrible delivery. We have added a heavy steel cover to protect the disc sander.
The belt can work at the horizontal or vertical position, the belt comes with a large aluminum table that can adjust from 0-45 degrees.
Upgrade two work tables for both disc and belt
10.4 x 5.9-IN Cast Aluminum table tilts from 0 to 45 degrees for disc bevel sanding.
6.3 x 7.5-IN Aluminum table tilts from 0 to 45 degrees for belt bevel sanding.
The sanding belt was directly driven by the 3/4 HP induction motor, a 25% sanding efficiency increase than the traditional design. And no need to worry about replacing the driving belt again!
I was so impressed with the first one I bought I decided to purchase a second one just for sanding. The first one is now dedicated to surface conditioning. Awesome tool with lots of torque.
I read a lot of reviews before I placed my order. I saw a lot of the others overheated quickly. I ran this for over hour and it didnt get too warm. It is solid and didnt move around. Works great for what I need.
This sander is a beast!! Waaaaaay better than the cheap belt sanders like wen or harbor freight. Very satisfied
So far so good. No complaints. Fast shipping
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.