Father's Day Sale Featured Products Limited Time Offer $40 off
- Power：1.2 HP, 120V motor, 3450 RPM，750CFM CSA listed . Full load Amp 6.5A.
- Auto-start function：User friendly auto-start function provides power outlet for your power tools, no longer need to find a new outlet for your tools but also reduces the trouble of frequent opening and closing, can be connected with machine 7A Max
- Easy bag install:The well-designed clasp makes bag install and removal easy, soft PET bag clamp won't cut your hand
- Versatile size: features a portable base size of 16-1/2 x 26-3/8 inches and caster wheels, working as both a mobile or stationary compact dust collector unit that maximizes shop space
- Include: 5 pcs reducer; 5 ft. x 4 in. dia. flexible dust extraction hose; Plastic Lower collection bag; cloth lower collection bag; 2.5-micron Cloth upper collection bag; PET bag clamp
- Motor: 120V 60Hz, 1.2Hp
- Speed (no load):3450RPM
- Air suction capacity: 750 CFM,
- Max. Static Pressure 8.5inch
- Standard bag filtration: 2.5 micron
- Bag volume: 5.4 cubic feet
POWERFUL AND EFFICIENT DUST COLLECTOR
1.2Hp induction ball bearing motor with power outlet. It has more powerful suction and longer life, which can ensure the smooth, efficient, and quiet operation of the dust collector.
DURABLE AND HIGH-QUALITY ACCESSORIES
High-quality flexible dust extraction hose with 5 PCS reducer accessory. Allow you to control the suction speed flexibly.
EASY REMOVAL COLLECTION BAG
With a soft and safe PET bag clamp. Easily install and remove the collection bag without cutting hands.
CONVENIENT AND HUMANIZATION DESIGN
Cloth lower collection bag with zipping and window. You can easy to clean the dust collection bag without removing it.
|Motor||120V 60Hz, 1.2Hp|
|Speed (no load)||3450RPM|
|Max. Static Pressure||8.5inch|
|Standard bag filtration||2.5 micron|
|Air suction capacity||750CFM|
|Bag volume||5.4 cubic feet|
I received the DC50 undamaged with no shipping charge. The discount offer and specs made it attractive and a good value.
First the pros:
- 1.2 hp
- 2.5 micron filter which is commonly 5 in other systems.
- mobile platform provides flexibility and saves duct work cost.
- small footprint which I needed to fit in a tight space.
- auto starts when a connected table saw, miter saw or router table, etc. turns on
- some included adapters work with m tools
Now the Cons:
- Motor mounting bolts and holes misaligned. Each pair at the top of the red supports allowed one I tried using small bar clamps, and finally succeeded by installing the handle first in separate pairs holes. Doing so, along with the spreader bar clamps allowed all bolts to be installed with about a 45 minute effort;
- Installing the lower collection bag is an initial and long term nightmare.I managed to get it on single-handed but only without using one of the five plastic bags inside. Plastic insert bags make sense compared to using the partial bottom zipper of the fabric bag alone. Shaking dust into a container will produce clouds of airborne dust compared to lifting out a plastic bag. It is impossible for even two people to hold the tops of both the inner plastic and outer fabric bag in place while trying to clamp the strap. Tape does not help. The solution was to use about 1/2" balls of sticky non-marring adhesives used behind wall-hung picture corners to keep them level. We pressed about 8 of these around the mounting rim, pulled the plastic bag around them and pressed each one flat. We then brought up the outer bag with the strap installed and were able to clamp it tight I think doing that every time, or wheeling the system outside to use the zipper without plastic, is a serious design flaw.
- The flimsy filter bag support rod threads into a small insert that wobbles so much that the rod leans about 35 degrees. The insert is inaccessible from below (unless I remove the entire upper motor housing to get at it). It cannot be tightened or removed from above. As a result, the support rod leans over when the filter bag inflates. It is a weak design made worse by loose assembly of the insert itself.
- Many of the included adapters incompatible with standard 2 1/4" ID/21/2" OD tools.
Overall, it has good suction and acceptable noise at about 78-80 Dbs 10 feet away in an enclosed garage.
Great dust collector! Well built very strong suction and quite running. Collector came fast by FedEx. A very minor thing was missing part that connects hose to machine...but customer service immediately responded to me and express shipped part! How awesome is that.
Great job guys. I will be purchasing another unit very soon for our panel saw.
NICE LITTLE DUST COLLECTOR. ASSEMBLY EASY. DO NOT EVEN NEED TO LOOK AT INSTRUCTIONS. PURCHASED FOR MY SMALLER STATIONARY MACHINES. VERY PORTABLE.
This product comes in a box 460 x 500 x 750 mm (18 x 19.5 x 29.5") big. It weights 28.75 kgs or 63.4 lbs. All parts were packed well and arrived in perfect condition. Assembly was straightforward and took 15 minutes. There is a manual but instead of reading text I just used drawings as an assembly guide. Assembled product is 40 x 68 x 162 cm (15.5 x 27 x 64") and weights 21.5 kgs or 56.2 lbs. Dust collector comes with 4" diameter hose which is 175 cm long (69"). Electric wire is 180 cm (71") long. It comes with 2 micron bag.
It is easy to roll it around the shop. I like how compact this DC50 is and that it has such small footprint. I found noise level, this machine produce, bearable. My noise meter reads 82dB 3 meters (10 ft) away from the machine. That is 7dB more than regular shop vacuum cleaner makes.
Suction is quite strong, since there is no dust cyclone in this system and a hose is rather short. That means this machine will be ideal for planer or table saw etc. It can also be used with sanders and variety of handheld powertools as it comes with five adapters for machines with smaller dust ports. Included adapters have following diameters ID/OD: 1.1/1.4; 1.3/1.6; 1.55/1.8; 2.4/2.75; 3.9/4.1".
Automatic switch which is a part of this machine is a very useful addition. It is rated 15A or 2HP. When you plug your woodworking machine to the outlet located on the DC50's motor, switching this machine on will also turn the DC50 on. Once you switch woodworking machine off DC50 will also stop running, 5 to 6 seconds later.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.