Expected to ship on November 29th
Cyclone dust collecting bucket
- Heavy-duty 16-gallon container kit for use with cyclone separators
- Built to last a lifetime with a galvanized steel construction and painted exterior
- Metal drum lid features pre-cut holes for installing the cyclone
- Includes reinforced steel drum, steel lid with pre-cut cyclone mounting holes, and locking-lever ring clamp
- Compact footprint with simple installation
- Cyclone molded from an industrial, abrasion resistant HDPE resin. Static dissipative construction safely conveys static charge build-up to the electrical ground, preventing harmful discharges.
Upgrade your single-stage dust collector and say goodbye to clogged filters!
- Single-stage dust collectors are great for small, hobbyist shops but they come with a cost - fine dust quickly clogs the filter, reducing suction and leaving dust at your tools! Worse still, there's nothing to protect your dust collector from being damaged should you accidentally suck up large wood chunks, bolts, etc.
- How do you improve your dust collector's performance while dramatically reducing the need to clean or replace its filter? Install our cyclone!
- Cyclone separates over 99% of dust and debris from the incoming airstream, virtually eliminating filter clogging and suction loss, and significantly prolonging the lifespan of your filter.
- Prevents both fine dust and large debris from reaching your dust collector
- Prolongs the lifespan of the filter while reducing the need for cleanings
- Ultra-high efficiency with integrated air ramp and neutral-vane inlet
- Lightweight and compact design for fast and simple installations
- Compatible with almost any dust collector (DC-50/DC-30A/DC-A)
- Molded from an industrial, abrasion resistant HDPE resin
- Static dissipative construction safely conveys static charge build-up to the electrical ground
Cyclone separates over 99% of dust and debris from the incoming airstream, virtually eliminating filter clogging and suction loss, while significantly prolonging the lifespan of your filter.
Cyclone molded from an industrial, abrasion resistant HDPE resin. Static dissipative construction safely conveys static charge build-up to the electrical ground, preventing harmful discharges.
3WIDE APPLICATION: This efficient dust collector can be adapted for most brands of vacuum sweeper and dust collector. It works with wood dust, drywall dust, concrete dust, metal shavings, pharmaceutical waste, water, baking flour, leaves, animal hair, and much more. Perfect for woodworking, CNC machining, workshops, machinery, textile, etc.
4SUITABLE FOR 4” HOSES: A handy dust collector, suitable for the 4” hose. Inlet and Outlet external diameter: 4.33"/110mm. White Coupling external diameter: 4”/100mm.
HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL: Made of high-quality PP material, chemical corrosion resistance, high-temperature resistance, no deformation, clogging-free, prolong the lifespan of your filter.
The dust collector works great and is comparable to other brands of its size. The hose connection size is a bit odd but adapters are provided for connecting to 4 inch hose. I have a 5 inch hose to my collector fan so I had to modify one connector to accept the 5 inch hose by building up the collectors diameter by using tape. I also installed a foam seal in the can lid to make a better seal and added handles for convenience to carry a full can. Does the job I need it to.
Works well. The clamp for the lid is a bit large for the can. If they added some foam sealer to the lid it would work much better. That’s what I did. Using a harbor freight DC with this and 4” metal duct I have solved my dust collection issues for my 16X25 shop. Very little fine dust gets past the cyclone. Gave 4 stars because the lid doesn’t seal well but its an easy fix.
Works well, great addition to my dust collection system.
I hooked this up to a harbor freight 1hp dust collector and ran a 4” to 2 1/2” splitter on the intake for my 2 cnc’s, I can run them both at the same time and collect the dust! The cyclone showed up on a timely manner very well packaged so there was no damage. I recomend this to anyone that has machines that create sawdust
Great built, very sturdy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.