Cyclone dust collecting bucket
- Heavy-duty 16-gallon container kit for use with Super Dust Deputy cyclone separators
- Built to last a lifetime with a galvanized steel construction and painted exterior
- Metal drum lid features pre-cut holes for installing the cyclone
- Includes reinforced steel drum, steel lid with pre-cut cyclone mounting holes, and locking-lever ring clamp
- Compact footprint with simple installation
- Cyclone molded from an industrial, abrasion resistant HDPE resin. Static dissipative construction safely conveys static charge build-up to the electrical ground, preventing harmful discharges.
Super Dust Deputy Cyclone
Upgrade your single-stage dust collector and say goodbye to clogged filters!
- Single-stage dust collectors are great for small, hobbyist shops but they come with a cost - fine dust quickly clogs the filter, reducing suction and leaving dust at your tools! Worse still, there's nothing to protect your dust collector from being damaged should you accidentally suck up large wood chunks, bolts, etc.
- How do you improve your dust collector's performance while dramatically reducing the need to clean or replace its filter? Install our cyclone!
- Super Dust Deputy cyclone separates over 99% of dust and debris from the incoming airstream, virtually eliminating filter clogging and suction loss, and significantly prolonging the lifespan of your filter.
- Prevents both fine dust and large debris from reaching your dust collector
- Prolongs the lifespan of the filter while reducing the need for cleanings
- Ultra-high efficiency with integrated air ramp and neutral-vane inlet
- Lightweight and compact design for fast and simple installations
- Compatible with almost any dust collector (DC-50/DC-30A/DC-A)
- Molded from an industrial, abrasion resistant HDPE resin
- Static dissipative construction safely conveys static charge build-up to the electrical ground
Super Dust Deputy cyclone separates over 99% of dust and debris from the incoming airstream, virtually eliminating filter clogging and suction loss, while significantly prolonging the lifespan of your filter.
Cyclone molded from an industrial, abrasion resistant HDPE resin. Static dissipative construction safely conveys static charge build-up to the electrical ground, preventing harmful discharges.
3WIDE APPLICATION: This efficient dust collector can be adapted for most brands of vacuum sweeper and dust collector. It works with wood dust, drywall dust, concrete dust, metal shavings, pharmaceutical waste, water, baking flour, leaves, animal hair, and much more. Perfect for woodworking, CNC machining, workshops, machinery, textile, etc.
4SUITABLE FOR 4” HOSES: A handy dust collector, suitable for the 4” hose. Inlet and Outlet external diameter: 4.33"/110mm. White Coupling external diameter: 4”/100mm.
HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL: Made of high-quality PP material, chemical corrosion resistance, high-temperature resistance, no deformation, clogging-free, prolong the lifespan of your filter.
I purchased this tool to help with dust collection in my wood shop. I am honestly beyond happy with this tool. It sucks great and is very quite! Did I mention how easy it was to put together! All in all great tool! And super happy, I highly recommend.
I set it up with my HF dust collector. It claims to stop 90% of dust. It stopped about 10%. You can see how much is in my bag compared to the bag from the can.
works great. Keep larger chips and most dust out of impeller .
Does an excellent job, like other cyclones, for less money. Plus comes with the can, a built in slot to see when the sawdust is filling up, casters, etc. would have been significantly more to put this together with other products. Only downside is it can be a little too heavy at times, so I may add something to stabilize the bottom, but otherwise is a GREAT addition to my mobile Rockler DC.
Using as a method of saving the hassle of changing multiple bags during my planing sessions. Was using a trash can lid version on a 55 gallon drum. The smaller drum is much easier to dump than a full size barrel. The included reducer fittings made set up very easy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.