- Powerful 1750RPM low-speed induction motor, Rating power 3/4Hp; Peak power 1-1/4Hp, easy to drive CBN wheel
- Extra wide 1-1/2 Inch first-class WA grinding wheel(can work with 1-1/2 inch CBN wheel), best for carpenters, turners, carvers;Left 8" x 1" x 5/8"(shaft) 80 grit,right 8" x 1-1/2" x 5/8"(shaft）120 grit.
- Super 3Watts LED with individual switch, great for detail sharpen
- Angle adjustable eyeshield includes one 3 times magnifying; Luxury cast aluminum tool rest can adjust from 0-45 degree
- Cast iron base with rubber feet, vibration-free. Safety switch with key, avoid unauthorized operation
- The bucktool TDS200C4HL Bench Grinder has a long-established reputation for robustness and reliability, making it the perfect choice for the workshop. This new and upgraded machine has a robust design with improved power and the best-LED lights on the market.
- It features a 3/4 hp,1750 RPM low-speed motor which keeps good performance even with a heavy CBN wheel. The cast iron base and sturdy body reduce vibration to give the smooth operation that is essential for successful and accurate sharpening. Rubber feet also dampen vibration whilst ensuring the grinder does not move during use. The wide body of the machine further increases stability and minimizes the load on the bearings for increased life.
- The 1-1/2inch white stone is ideal for giving a fine finish, particularly to HSS turning tools. In addition, the spark guard of the white wheel features a magnifying lens to aid fine sharpening.
- The build quality and reliability of this grinder are significantly higher than some of the more common and cheaper grinders. Bucktool is designed to give many years of service and replacement stones are readily available should the original ones become worn out, a sure sign of the robustness of these machines.
Born for the tool enthusiasts!
3Watts super bright LED light with switch, illuminated work area for checking toarpen results
heavy duty Cast iron base with a rubber foot,vibration-free
Machined flange, strong shaft to minimize the wobble of wheel
It features a lly adjustable tool rests with solid locking mechanisms to give optimum support
|Disc Size||8*1*5/8 & 1-1/2”|
The unit arrived promptly, well packaged. It has been used for 2 weeks and is a beefy, quality-appearing grinder.
Wheel is out of balance, and the light is a real joke.it will not stay put in any position.
BUCKTOOL 8Inch Low-Speed Bench Grinder TDS-200C4HL
I'm quite happy with the grinder. It is so much quieter than the one I grew up with, and 8" is so much better than 6".
The tool rests are decent size and mass for stock. But the adjustment angle has been intentionally (and needlessly) limited to 45. Since this is a low-speed grinder, I would think that sharpening chisels would be one of the most common tasks, and you can't do it without buying an aftermarket tool rest. It requires sharpening the tool at 25. I don't believe it would have cost a penny more to design and build the tool rest that would adjust to any angle.
The motor runs really smooth. The guards are built heavy the tables have a lot of adjustment and are nice and wide. The wheels that come with it are nice wheels and I have a CBN wheel from Lee valley that fits nice and runs smooth on this grinder. You get what you pay for it is worth the extra money in my opinion. It's built a lot heavier than the cheaper brands.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.