- Powerful 1750RPM low-speed induction motor, Rating power 3/4Hp; Peak power 1-1/4Hp, easy to drive CBN wheel
- Extra wide 1-1/2 Inch first-class WA grinding wheel(can work with 1-1/2 inch CBN wheel), best for carpenters, turners, carvers;Left 8" x 1" x 5/8"(shaft) 80 grit,right 8" x 1-1/2" x 5/8"(shaft）120 grit.
- Super 3Watts LED with individual switch, great for detail sharpen
- Angle adjustable eyeshield includes one 3 times magnifying; Luxury cast aluminum tool rest can adjust from 0-45 degree
- Cast iron base with rubber feet, vibration-free. Safety switch with key, avoid unauthorized operation
- The bucktool TDS200C4HL Bench Grinder has a long-established reputation for robustness and reliability, making it the perfect choice for the workshop. This new and upgraded machine has a robust design with improved power and the best-LED lights on the market.
- It features a 3/4 hp,1750 RPM low-speed motor which keeps good performance even with a heavy CBN wheel. The cast iron base and sturdy body reduce vibration to give the smooth operation that is essential for successful and accurate sharpening. Rubber feet also dampen vibration whilst ensuring the grinder does not move during use. The wide body of the machine further increases stability and minimizes the load on the bearings for increased life.
- The 1-1/2inch white stone is ideal for giving a fine finish, particularly to HSS turning tools. In addition, the spark guard of the white wheel features a magnifying lens to aid fine sharpening.
- The build quality and reliability of this grinder are significantly higher than some of the more common and cheaper grinders. Bucktool is designed to give many years of service and replacement stones are readily available should the original ones become worn out, a sure sign of the robustness of these machines.
Born for the tool enthusiasts!
3Watts super bright LED light with switch, illuminated work area for checking toarpen results
heavy duty Cast iron base with a rubber foot,vibration-free
Machined flange, strong shaft to minimize the wobble of wheel
It features a lly adjustable tool rests with solid locking mechanisms to give optimum support
|Disc Size||8*1*5/8 & 1-1/2”|
The unit arrived promptly, well packaged. It has been used for 2 weeks and is a beefy, quality-appearing grinder.
Wheel is out of balance, and the light is a real joke.it will not stay put in any position.
When it arrived the box looked ok on the outside but when I opened it i saw the formed Styrofoam packing was destroyed and the grinder had been sliding around the inside the box during shipping. I plugged it in and it vibrated a little. My friend has the same grinder so I took mine to his house to compare them. Mine clearly shook more. I figured it had been damaged during shipping but to be sure I wanted take off the stone wheels and see if it still vibrated. After doing this the vibration was gone. It turned out the larger wheel was out of balance. This was ok since I had purchased a CBN wheel to replace it with anyway. Also, when I removed the wheels I saw the shafts were rusty so I used some 400 grit sandpaper to clean them up. The other thing i noticed was the operating speed was faster than I expected for a "low speed" grinder but after a little use I determined it seems to work ok with the CBN wheel even if it does heat my chisel up a little more than i had hoped. So all in all I guess I am a satisfied customer but not an overly satisfied customer. Had I not purchased CBN wheel I would probably have sent it back.
BUCKTOOL 8Inch Low-Speed Bench Grinder TDS-200C4HL
I'm quite happy with the grinder. It is so much quieter than the one I grew up with, and 8" is so much better than 6".
The tool rests are decent size and mass for stock. But the adjustment angle has been intentionally (and needlessly) limited to 45. Since this is a low-speed grinder, I would think that sharpening chisels would be one of the most common tasks, and you can't do it without buying an aftermarket tool rest. It requires sharpening the tool at 25. I don't believe it would have cost a penny more to design and build the tool rest that would adjust to any angle.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.