- Powerful 1750RPM low-speed induction motor, Rating power 3/4Hp; Peak power 1-1/4Hp, easy to drive CBN wheel
- Extra wide 1-1/2 Inch first-class WA grinding wheel(can work with 1-1/2 inch CBN wheel), best for carpenters, turners, carvers;Left 8" x 1" x 5/8"(shaft) 80 grit,right 8" x 1-1/2" x 5/8"(shaft）120 grit.
- Super 3Watts LED with individual switch, great for detail sharpen
- Angle adjustable eyeshield includes one 3 times magnifying; Luxury cast aluminum tool rest can adjust from 0-45 degree
- Cast iron base with rubber feet, vibration-free. Safety switch with key, avoid unauthorized operation
- The bucktool TDS200C4HL Bench Grinder has a long-established reputation for robustness and reliability, making it the perfect choice for the workshop. This new and upgraded machine has a robust design with improved power and the best-LED lights on the market.
- It features a 3/4 hp,1750 RPM low-speed motor which keeps good performance even with a heavy CBN wheel. The cast iron base and sturdy body reduce vibration to give the smooth operation that is essential for successful and accurate sharpening. Rubber feet also dampen vibration whilst ensuring the grinder does not move during use. The wide body of the machine further increases stability and minimizes the load on the bearings for increased life.
- The 1-1/2inch white stone is ideal for giving a fine finish, particularly to HSS turning tools. In addition, the spark guard of the white wheel features a magnifying lens to aid fine sharpening.
- The build quality and reliability of this grinder are significantly higher than some of the more common and cheaper grinders. Bucktool is designed to give many years of service and replacement stones are readily available should the original ones become worn out, a sure sign of the robustness of these machines.
Born for the tool enthusiasts!
3Watts super bright LED light with switch, illuminated work area for checking toarpen results
heavy duty Cast iron base with a rubber foot,vibration-free
Machined flange, strong shaft to minimize the wobble of wheel
It features a lly adjustable tool rests with solid locking mechanisms to give optimum support
|Disc Size||Wheel Size: 8*1*5/8 &1-1/2”|
|Disc Speed||wheel speed of25 RPM|
|Grit||Wheel Grit: 60#/120#|
BUCKTOOL 8Inch Low-Speed Bench Grinder TDS-200C4HL
I'm quite happy with the grinder. It is so much quieter than the one I grew up with, and 8" is so much better than 6".
The tool rests are decent size and mass for stock. But the adjustment angle has been intentionally (and needlessly) limited to 45. Since this is a low-speed grinder, I would think that sharpening chisels would be one of the most common tasks, and you can't do it without buying an aftermarket tool rest. It requires sharpening the tool at 25. I don't believe it would have cost a penny more to design and build the tool rest that would adjust to any angle.
The motor runs really smooth. The guards are built heavy the tables have a lot of adjustment and are nice and wide. The wheels that come with it are nice wheels and I have a CBN wheel from Lee valley that fits nice and runs smooth on this grinder. You get what you pay for it is worth the extra money in my opinion. It's built a lot heavier than the cheaper brands.
It's great to receive a product and right off the bat during unpacking you know it was made with high quality in mind. There are a few things that I felt could have been better but for the most part I am happy with my purchase. I added a variable jig along with this purchase so a lot of the accessories that came with this grinder were unnecessary for me. And to be fair except for the foot pads I don't see the use for most of the other stuff that came with it. The wheels aren't very good either as they are the typical oxide variety that seems to be on all of these grinders on Bucktool. So I went ahead and bought a hurricane grinding wheel to go along with it and besides some difficulty getting it mounted (the tolerance on the hurricane grinding wheel is extremely small so make sure you lube up the spindle and clear it of any kind of debris) it spins perfectly. There is no wobble that I can detect.
it has sufficient power and it never seemed to slow down during any kind of grinding that I threw at it. The light on it is kind of pointless though but it does its job well enough.
Honestly I kind of wish that they just got rid of all the accessories, the light, and the wheels and just sold it as a base grinder at a cheaper price and it would have been an awesome buy then. I know that doesn't make sense probably for some people but considering I didn't put on most of the accessories because of the variable grinder accessories I purchased and the new wheels I bought I now have a bunch of pieces just lying around.
I think you would be fine buying this and will not have any issues installing different wheels on it if you choose to do so. It's a great grinder, well built, heavy duty, and I feel it will last me a long time.
Great for sharpening lathe tools. I coupled this with a Wolverine jig. You wont need a riser set as the distance to the center of the wheel is already spot on. Plenty of power and well built for the price point. I had considered the Rikon 1 hp, but after using that and then this, Im glad I purchased this one.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.