About this item
- POWERFUL 6.2A MOTOR: Equipped with a powerful 6.2A induction motor (most 12-IN drill press motors are only 5A), provide you constant power to drill through all kinds of material.
- PROFESSIONAL DRILL PRESS: 1/32" - 5/8" Keyed chuck, 12" swing, 3-1/8" spindle travel, and overall height of 39" (2" high than other 12" drill press).
- VARIABLE SPEED: You can easily adjust the speed from 580 to 3200 RPM, satisfying your drill needs from wood to all kinds of metal. Digital speed readout helps precisely control the speed.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE WORK TABLE: The flat work table can rotate 360° and bevel 45° left or right.
- EXTRA SUPPORT: This drill press equips with a Class IIIA 2.5mW laser, work light, emergency stop switch, and no voltage release switch, help you work precisely and safely.
- PRODUCT WARRANTY: Bucktool provides 2-year warranty for all products, and lifetime customer service, if you have any questions, please feel free to contract us.
|Item Weight||86.3 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||31.7 x 20.6 x 12.3 inches|
|Item model number||DP12VL|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Special Features||Variable Speed|
press slips and cant apply any press on to the surface which prohibits the drill from drilling through metal of any type. Ive contacted CS and nothing yet they keep asking me rediculous questions like what size bit i use, did i tighten the chuck? Come awn. I use drills drill presses lots of tools. I know how to operate it
The drill press is worth every penny you pay for it. The only downside is the spindle wobble, which is not terrible but it is there non the less. Otherwise it would have been 5 stars all the way. It actually was 4 1/2 stars for me but I can't give that on the rating chart you supply. Thanks again.
Very nice, high-quality power tool. The selling point was the variable speed.
Shipped very good and no problems . Everything was all there and went together very well. 3/4 th horse power I thought was a little weak , but satisfactoy for me. Built very good . Do to a mix-up in a credit card billing , I was charged for and recieved two. I need to return one witch was never opened . I asked for a return slip but havent heard from you yet .PLEASE reply soon . THANK YOU. KEN
So far, the drill press has met every one of my expectations! The variable speed control is excellent. The Lazer cross hair is surprisingly accurate to get you lined up on your work. Despite not having the conventional press stop that other brands include, the Bucktool design suits my needs better. The graduated scale and stop, integrated with the press handle is far more convenient. Only time will tell how durable the tool is, but already it's been solid in clearanceing some cylinder heads to accommodate larger pushrods and a shaft mount rocker system.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.