- Model No: BG2600
- Collection: Grinder Bench Sander Combo
- Motor:120V, 60Hz , 3.5A
- Speed (no load):3450RPM
- Belt size:2" x 42"
- Belt speed:4480 FPM
- Belt grit:120 #
- Wheel grit:60 #
- Wheel speed:3450RPM
- Wheel size: 6" x 1" x 1/2"
- The 1/3 HP, 120V motor with 3.5 Amp and 3450 RPM is CSA listed for high performance and reliability.
- This versatile combo tool combines a 2"x42" belt sander and a 6" bench grinder, making it ideal for general-purpose sanding and finishing on a variety of materials, including metals, wood, and plastics. The included high-quality metal sanding belt ensures long-lasting performance.
- The belt can be positioned vertically or horizontally for added flexibility, and the cast iron work table provides excellent support during sharpening tasks.
- Equipped with a 6-inch 60-grit white grinding wheel with a tool-free adjustable eyeshield and LED light.
- Belt changes are quick and easy thanks to the quick-release tension and tracking mechanism. The removable belt platen allows for contour sanding, and the swiveling belt housing can be adjusted from horizontal to vertical to accommodate longer workpieces.
The belt platen is conveniently adjustable for contour sanding, and the belt can be easily tracked and replaced without any tools.
The grinder features a tool-free adjustable eyeshield and LED light powered by a battery, ensuring a safe and illuminated work environment. The full belt guard, fast belt tensioning, easy belt tracking knob, and tool-free belt changes make the operation effortless. Additionally, a dust port is included for easy cleanup.
The sander is designed with two sturdy workbenches made of cast iron and aluminum, providing added convenience for sanding tasks.
The Sander meets CSA standard
|Wheel Size: 6" x 1" x 1/2"
|Wheel Speed: 3450RPM
|2" x 42"
|Belt Angle Adjustable
|Belt Grit:120 # Wheel Grit:60 #
I use my BG2600 to sand and grind all materials and it works good .
really good sander, but under powered
does a great job just what i wanted
Have not used the stone grinder side yet. However, the belt grinder side is performing better than expected and hoped. Not yet being able to afford the 2"x72" dream belt grinder. This bucktool 2"x42" is definitely an awesome substitute in the mean time. I had a 1"x30" belt grinder that I burnt up. So this 2"x42" is replacing. So far it is proving to be a good choice/investment. In my opinion it is recommended.
I love the Bucktool 2600! I've requested before for a larger motor. That is the only thing it needs!! A one horse motor with that direct drive!!! Now we are talking about being able to move metal. I know the 3x36 is available but I already have the 2x42 belts so I'm waiting on that one horse to come out. Until then happy knife making with a pair of 2x42 BG2600! Get you one, you'll like it!!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.