- DUAL SPEED DIRECT DRIVEN MOTOR: 4.8A brushless induction motor can provide 1750 & 3450 RPM speeds for your different needs, 25% more sanding efficiency than belt-driven motor
- MAINTAINANCE FREE & EASY ASSEMBLE: Unlike other belt-driven motors that need yearly belt change, the brushless induction motor do not need maintenance, and you only need to install 2 work tables, then the bench belt sander will be ready to work
- MADE FOR METALWORKING: From work tables to the machine base, and even the belt frame and dust ports are made of metal, this benchtop belt disc sander is just born for metalworking like knife making and all metal polishing
- EASY BELT DISC CHANGE: The easy-remove belt cover and quick belt release system makes belt changes ever fast. Hoop & loop design sanding disc makes disc replacement super easy and does not need to use glue anymore
- MULTI-ANGLE SANDING: the work table for sanding disc can be adjusted from 0-45 degrees for your different angles sanding needs.
|Item Weight||56.7 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||22.8 x 17.7 x 15.1 inches|
|Item model number||BD1801-DS|
|Amperage Capacity||4.8 Amps|
I bought this to replace a sander that cost 3x more and didn't have 2 speeds. I am using this to sand hundreds of complex wood and acrylic glass shapes that will be an organ donor memorial for a large hospital. It's getting put through the paces and so far, I've been pleased with the results. The slower setting has become a feature I don't want to be without.
I love the two speed belt sander. I’m a professional sharpener and the Low Speed is perfect for sharpening. This unit is well made. I highly recommend it.
BUCKTOOL Dual Speed 1" x 42" Belt Disc Sander Combo - BD1801DS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.