Product pre-sale: The product will be restocked and expected to be shipped within 10 days. Now on sale with a discount of $250.
About this item
- Sanding belt and disc were directly driven by the motor shaft, maintenance-free, you don't have to adjust the belt tension, change the damaged belt like before
- Motor direct-drive design can increase 25% sanding efficiency than the traditional design. Max. developed 3/4 HP total enclosed induction motor supplies silent but powerful performance. This Sander meets CSA standards
- The belt can tilt from 0 to 90 degrees for horizontal and vertical sanding depending on the needs of your project, the driven drum allows for sanding of curved work-pieces. Quick sander belt replacement design & track control. To ensure a better experience, we suggest matching with our Y-Fitting Hose
- A sturdy cast aluminum base with a rubber foot prevents vibrations. Side Al table can tilt & fix work on both disc & belt
- The two-in-one sanding machine includes both a 4 x 36-inch belt and a 6-inch disc. Angle adjustable work table with miter gauge used on the sanding disc
- 120V, 60HZ, 5.0A
- Disc size: 6 Inch
- Belt size: 4x36 Inch
- Speed: 3450 RPM
- Disc speed: 3450 RPM
- Belt speed: 2161 RPM
Are you looking for a versatile and reliable sander?
BUCKTOOL Belt Disc Sander is easy to polish all of the jagged edges and splinters on your wood and lumber and make it smooth. It is an idea for fine wood sanding & polishing.
This sander was directly driven by a 3/4 HP induction motor, the motor provides enough power for small and large sanding operations on various materials.
Angle adjustable work table with miter gauge can be used on both sanding disc and sanding belt. The sanding belt tilts up to 90 degrees vertical.
This sander use no belt, no gear, so you don't have to adjust the cog belt tension, change damage cog belt like before.
The sturdy cast aluminum base with two mounting holes and four rubber feet provide low vibration and more stability while operating
The belt can work at the horizontal or vertical position, the big casting aluminum worktable can also be used on the belt side, adjustable from 0-45° degree
A strong metal rod was assembled to support the sanding belt when heavy loading
The sanding belt was directly driven by the 3/4 HP induction motor, 25% sanding efficiency increase than the traditional design.
And no need to worry about replacing the driving belt again!
|Disc Speed||3450 RPM|
|Belt Speed||2161 FPM|
|Table Tilt||0 - 45°|
|Disc Table Size||195*136mm|
|Belt Angle Adjustable||0 - 90°|
The tool is awesome, it’s a beast. Free shipping was nice, but it took half a month (15 days) to deliver. I guess the original item was lost during shipping and the only way I found out was by contacting the company. Otherwise they did not communicate that information with me without me asking, which would have been nice to know.
Seems well designed and constructed except the mounting of the work table for the belt sander has a bit of play in it. Otherwise everything is a pleasure to use. Great price for a tool of this quality.
The quality of this sander far exceeds that of the machines found in the major discount tool stores. I would prefer that it not have plastic parts but it should do the job well.
BUCKTOOL Belt Disc Sander 4 in. x 36 in. Belt and 6 in BD4603
Motor is very powerful and fairly quiet. The tables are somewhat flimsy but they are much better than the competition. This was a good purchase. I gave it four stars because the tables will not support much at all and the included belt was really cheap and it ripped within the first 10 minutes of use
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.