We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 130 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as for instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Restock/Refund Shipping Policy
- What is the restocking fee?
- We do not require customers to provide any shipping costs when we restock their products.
- How much will customers pay for return shipping?
- For defective products
- This happens when the product is incorrect, damaged by the carrier, or defective in another way
- When we return a defective product, or a product that has been incorrectly shipped by the seller, all shipping costs will be covered by the seller.
- For customer remorse
- This happens when the customer purchased the wrong product, it doesn't fit, or they no longer want the item
- For customer remorse when the customer purchased the wrong product, it doesn't fit, or they no longer want the item, the buyer will be responsible for all shipping costs for returing the item.
- Regarding the return handling fee.
We do not charge any handling fee if the order has not been shipped, if the product has been shipped, label created or is in transit we will charge a return handling fee.
Damages and issuesPlease inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
You can always contact us for any return question at .
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If you have any questions, you can leave a message and send to us