1. Purchase a new belt
2. Unplug the belt sander
3. Locate the tension lever present on the side of the sander and then tilt the sander in a way that the lever is facing you
4. Pull the lever upwards to move the locking rollers and cause the belt to go slack
5. Slide off the old belt
6. Align the new belt with the sander and gradually slide it into the position
7. While sliding the new belt, be mindful of the direction arrows printed on the belt - position the belt in a way so that the belt moves in forward direction
8. Push back the tension lever
The belt is changed and you can proceed with your work.
Please send message to us from the page of “contact us” or bottom of product page if you are interested in Bucktool belt disc sanders.