- Powerful 1750RPM low-speed induction motor, Rating power 3/4Hp; Peak power 1-1/4Hp, easy to drive CBN wheel (CBN wheel not included)
- Unique 1-1/2 Inch wide first-class WA grinding wheel, best for carpenters, turners, carvers
- Super 3Watts LED with individual switch, great for detail sharpen
- Angle adjustable eyeshield include one 3 times magnifying; Luxury cast aluminum tool rest can adjust from 0-45 degree
- Cast iron base with rubber feet, vibration-free. Safety switch with Key, avoid unauthorized operation
- This new and upgraded machine has a robust design with improved power and the best-LED lights on the market.
- It features a 3/4 hp,1750 RPM low-speed motor which keep good performance even with a heavy CBN wheel. The cast iron base and sturdy body reduce vibration to give the smooth operation that is essential for successful and accurate sharpening. Rubber feet also dampen vibration whilst ensuring the grinder does not move during use. The wide body of the machine further increases stability and minimizes the load on the bearings for increased life.
- The 1-1/2inch white stone is ideal for giving a fine finish, particularly to HSS turning tools. In addition, the spark guard of the white wheel features a magnifying lens to aid fine sharpening.
- The build quality and reliability of this grinder are significantly higher than some of the more common and cheaper grinders. Bucktool is designed to give many years of service and replacement stones are readily available should the original ones become worn out, a sure sign of the robustness of these machines.
Born for the tool enthusiasts!
3Watts super bright LED light with switch, illuminated work area for checking toarpen results
heavy duty Cast iron base with a rubber foot,vibration-free
Machined flange, strong shaft to minimize the wobble of wheel
It features a lly adjustable tool rests with solid locking mechanisms to give optimum support
Fast shipping, the feel and sound speaks quality. Thanks
very quite - doesn't wobble.... much. Very heavy and doesn't need to be bolted to the bench. The wheel leaves room for improvement but that was expected - I bought 8 inch CBN Grinding Wheel 8 inch 1000 to replace one of the wheels - and will probably get another one - of course the wheels cost more than the grinder....
shipping was kind of slow.
the grinder is top of the line
I had decided I wanted that grinder because it can take 1.5 in. CBN wheel. You were $10 cheaper than anyone else.
After sixty plus years of using the cheapest grinders, I have moved to a new world of Bucktool grinder. I am so pleased. It sits still while running. Has an one and half inch wide wheel. great light. Ain't cheap but the best grinder I have used to 7? years. Recommend for everyone
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.