- BENCH BELT SANDER FOR METAL&WOOD: The sanding disc and belt paper are professional for metal polishing, and the sanding disc paper is a hook and loop design for easy replacing, the aluminum sanding belt dust outlet can prevent melting, with the knife grinding accessories can be installed on the belt plate and it can be removed when not in use. This machine can also proceed with woodworking
- INCREASE EFFICIENCY: The 1HP direct-drive motor is more powerful and professional design than the woodworking machine BD4603 & BD4801, the motor direct drive design is 25% more efficient than the traditional design, it can maximize the development of 1 HP fully enclosed induction motor, providing quiet but powerful performance
- MORE CONVENIENT DESIGN: The switch box is placed on the top of the machine, making the operation more convenient, the belt tension is adjustable, the sturdy cast aluminum base with rubber foot prevents vibrations, the dust port can be removed and enlarge work area which is convenient for polishing long materials
- MULTI-ANGLE SANDING: The sanding belt work table can tilt from 0 to 90 degrees for horizontal and vertical sanding to meet your project, and the driven drum allows for sanding curved work-pieces, it has a quick sanding belt replacement design & track control function, the spacious sanding disc work table can adjust from 0 to 45 degrees to meet your different angle needs
- TWO-IN-ONE SANDING MACHINE: The two-in-one sanding machine includes both a 4 x 36-inch belt and an 8-inch disc, the angle adjustable work table with metal miter gauge used on both sanding disc and belt
Top switch box
The switch box is placed on the top of the machine, making the operation more convenient.
Pasted design sand disc paper
The sand disc paper is pasted design for easy replacement.
Plunge Line Sharping accessory
Attached with knife grinding accessories can be installed on the belt plate to sharp the Plunge Line of knife
The aluminum sanding belt dust outlet can prevent melting.
|Disc Speed||3450 RPM|
|Belt Speed||2161 FPM|
|Table Tilt||0 - 45°|
|Table Size||8-inch disc|
great belt sander
It is a pretty good belt sander for the money spent. Construction is a little heavier than the cheaper models which is kind of what I expected. The adjustable table for the sanding belt itself is pretty much 100% worthless however. I will have to make my own as time allows. Still not sure how I’m going to like the hook and loop attachment for the sanding disc. Will make changing discs easier however much less precise when using them to polish edges.
So far I am impressed with this sander. It is powerful and gets the job done
BUCKTOOL BD4802 Professional Bench Belt Sander for Metal 4 in. x 36 in.
I purchased this unit to replace my old craftsman unit. I use it to sand and shape wood for timber framing jigs etc. I primarily use the belt in the upright position and rarely use the disk.
Assembly is easy and had it up and running in no time. Belt tracking is easy and assessable. Changing in belts is easy too.
I bought the 4802 to work wood - I wanted the higher horse power motor.
Dust ports are too small and are non standard size ( craftsman took 2”, these measure 1 7/16” OD)
Work table for the belt in the upright position is too small. The buck tool next model down has a bigger work table - maybe I should have considered that model - with lower cost too??
Overall good sander, sure would like the 2 Cons addressed
Yes I know this is for metal - but
Payment & Security