Forget to switch on the dust collector?
- Bucktool's 1.2 HP Auto Start Dust Collector has a power outlet for your power tool, just plugin and it will auto start each time when you switch on your tool!
- User-friendly design makes dustbag change more Easier and Safer.
- All the parts are made of metal, fan blade was balanced which delivers long life, powerful ball-bearing induction motor that supplies the needed power running under load.
- It can deal with general-purpose wood, plastics, and other materials. Woodworking operations including surfacing, finishing, sanding, grinding, polishing, and deburring.
- It comes on a mobile base which makes for easy maneuverability throughout the shop.
- Motor: 120V 60Hz, 1.2Hp
- Speed (no load):3450RPM
- Air suction capacity: 750 CFM,
- Max. Static Pressure 8.5inch
- Standard bag filtration: 2.5 micron
- Bag volume: 5.4 cubic feet
Powerful and Efficient Dust Collector
1.2Hp induction ball bearing motor with power outlet. It has more powerful suction and longer life, which can ensure the smooth, efficient, and quiet operation of the dust collector.
Durable and High-quality Accessories
High-quality flexible dust extraction hose with 5 PCS reducer accessory. Allow you to control the suction speed flexibly.
Easy Removal Collection Bag
With a soft and safe PET bag clamp. Easily install and remove the collection bag without cutting hands.
Convenient and Humanization Design
Cloth lower collection bag with zipping and window. You can easy to clean the dust collection bag without removing it.
|Motor||120V 60Hz, 1.2Hp|
|Speed (no load)||3450RPM|
|Max. Static Pressure||8.5inch|
|Standard bag filtration||2.5 micron|
|Air suction capacity||750CFM|
|Bag volume||5.4 cubic feet|
After years of not having dust collection I decided to pull the trigger. After Many hours of research, I went with bucktool dc50.
It was packed well, easy to assemble and does amazing job on tools that I have. Love the auto start feature
For the $300 some dollars in price I paid this is a great dust collector. The auto start is great to have, just plug in your saw and put the dust collector in auto mode and when you turn the saw on and off the vac collector does too.
The moveable dust collector works great and surprisingly quiet. I also really like the auto start where the dust collector only turns on when my equipment turmed on. Only thing I wished is that it was a little more CFM with a dual outlet so I can have 2 pieces of equipment connected at the same time.
So good so far
BUCKTOOL DC50 1.2 HP 5.4 cu ft Auto Start Moveable Dust Collector
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.