Forget to switch on the dust collector?
- Bucktool's 1.2 HP Auto Start Dust Collector has a power outlet for your power tool, just plugin and it will auto start each time when you switch on your tool!
- User-friendly design makes dustbag change more Easier and Safer.
- All the parts are made of metal, fan blade was balanced which delivers long life, powerful ball-bearing induction motor that supplies the needed power running under load.
- It can deal with general-purpose wood, plastics, and other materials. Woodworking operations including surfacing, finishing, sanding, grinding, polishing, and deburring.
- It comes on a mobile base which makes for easy maneuverability throughout the shop.
- Motor: 120V 60Hz, 1.2Hp
- Speed (no load):3450RPM
- Air suction capacity: 750 CFM,
- Max. Static Pressure 8.5inch
- Standard bag filtration: 2.5 micron
- Bag volume: 5.4 cubic feet
Powerful and Efficient Dust Collector
1.2Hp induction ball bearing motor with power outlet. It has more powerful suction and longer life, which can ensure the smooth, efficient, and quiet operation of the dust collector.
Durable and High-quality Accessories
High-quality flexible dust extraction hose with 5 PCS reducer accessory. Allow you to control the suction speed flexibly.
Easy Removal Collection Bag
With a soft and safe PET bag clamp. Easily install and remove the collection bag without cutting hands.
Convenient and Humanization Design
Cloth lower collection bag with zipping and window. You can easy to clean the dust collection bag without removing it.
|Motor||120V 60Hz, 1.2Hp|
|Speed (no load)||3450RPM|
|Max. Static Pressure||8.5inch|
|Standard bag filtration||2.5 micron|
|Air suction capacity||750CFM|
|Bag volume||5.4 cubic feet|
So good so far
BUCKTOOL DC50 1.2 HP 5.4 cu ft Auto Start Moveable Dust Collector
I am enjoying my new Bucktool dust collector. I bought the quick adapters which makes connecting a breeze. Love the automatic turn on and off feature.
This is quite a deal on a fairly powerful dust/chip collector! I have zero complaints! Easy to assemble, powerful enough, mobile and convenient to use. Customer service was extremely responsive (I had one missing cap nut that they immediately sent me). I can’t ask for anything more. I also bought their disk/belt sander and I’m extremely pleased with that machine as well!
It looks like a good tool. Have not hooked it to a machine yet. One direction that was left out was the padded adhesive which was no where in the instructions as to what it was for. I assumed it was to be divided and taped around each edge that the bag slip onto. The end of the hose was bent on one side and I had to hammer it back into shape so the clamp would fit over it. It took some time to get the bolts that held the motor unit in place to grab as I did not want to cross thread the bolt. It was slightly awkward because you are doing it at an angle. One it was together it worked as advertised and I look forward to trying it on various tools. Took one star off for assembly difficulties.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.