- Sanding belt and disc were directly driven by the motor shaft, maintenance-free, you don't have to adjust the belt tension, change the damaged belt like before
- Motor direct-drive design can increase 25% sanding efficiency than the traditional design. 3/4 HP total enclosed induction motor supplies silent but powerful output
- The belt can work at 0 or 90 degrees depending on the needs of your project, the driven drum allows for sanding of curved work-pieces. Quick sander belt replacement design & humanized track control
- A sturdy cast aluminum base with a rubber foot prevents vibrations. 2 dust ports allow a dust-free operation when connecting with a dust collector. To ensure a better experience, we suggest matching with our Y-Fitting Hose
- The two-in-one sanding machine includes both a 4 x 36-inch belt and an 8-inch disc. Angle adjustable work table with miter gauge used on both sanding disc and belt
- 120V, 60HZ, 5.0A
- Disc size: 8 Inch
- Belt size: 4x36Inch
- Speed: 3450 RPM
- Belt speed: 2161 FPM
Are you looking for a versatile and reliable sander?
BUCKTOOL Belt Disc Sander is easy to polish all of the jagged edges and splinters on your wood and lumber and make it smooth. It is an idea for fine wood sanding & polishing.
This sander was directly driven by a 3/4 HP induction motor, the motor provides enough power for small and large sanding operations on various materials.
Angle adjustable work table with miter gauge can be used on both sanding disc and sanding belt. The sanding belt tilts up to 90 degrees vertical.
This sander use no belt, no gear, so you don't have to adjust the cog belt tension, change the damaged cog belt like before.
Sanding disc protection during shipment
Few customers concern about the wobble of the disc, this was 100% controlled in the factory, but it will deform when facing terrible delivery. We have added a heavy steel cover to protect the disc sander for new delivery after. If you received a machine with a wobble disc, pls don't hesitate to send an email to us, We will give you a satisfactory service！
The belt can work at the horizontal or vertical position, the belt comes with a large aluminum table that can adjust from 0-45 degrees.
Upgrade two work tables for both disc and belt
10.4 x 5.9-IN Cast Aluminum table tilts from 0 to 45 degrees for disc bevel sanding.
6.3 x 7.5-IN Aluminum table tilts from 0 to 45 degrees for belt bevel sanding.
The sanding belt was directly driven by the 3/4 HP induction motor, a 25% sanding efficiency increase than the traditional design. And no need to worry about replacing the driving belt again!
|Disc Speed||3450 RPM|
|Belt Speed||2161 FPM|
|Table Tilt||0 - 45°|
|Disc Table Size||264*190mm|
|Belt Table Size||190*160|
|Belt Angle Adjustable||0 - 90°|
Great belt sander. Smooth, lost of power, doesn’t bog down like most sanders that size. Don’t know about longevity, didn’t had a chance to use it for that long, but it’s seems well built. Heavy duty sander. I’m happy with it, and for the money, it can’t be beat.
I use mine to sharpen knives and it performs flawlessly. It does need to be leveled to get the belt to track correctly, but all bench power tools should be leveled.
SO FAR OK HAVEN'T USED ENOUGH TO FORM AN OPINION.ASK IN SIX MONTHS. HAA
The 4801 BenchTop Combination sander is great the dust collection works very well and it has the power you need for woodworking. My only critique is that the belt seems to wander under hard use AND the dust port for the belt sander when in the vertical position is positioned oddly. It requires you to take off the hose and even then it does not permit attachment if a table is directly under the sander. I had to build an extension for the table so that the belt side did NOT have a table underneath to alleviate this issue. Perhaps BuckTool has a suggestion for the belt wander issue.---I will try tightening the belt to see if that helps.
I have only had this unit for 2 weeks now and 1 project completed. Wow did my BD4801 make this project a breeze to get through! Even if I pushed the wood into the belt a bit more, I had no serious bog down from the motor. Smooth operating and consistent power, gave me very clean results.
I would recommend this unit to anyone looking for a DYI, home bench top grinder. The price is right and so is the quanity.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.